Code Lyoko

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code Lyoko

For Code Lyoko forum

2 posters

My Fanfiction

Aelita
    Aelita
    Admin

Lyoko Points : 6446

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Name: Aelita
    Experience:
    My Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue1100/1100My Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)

My Fanfiction Empty My Fanfiction

Post by Aelita Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 pm

OK, you can find this on Fanfiction.Net and Code: Wiki Forums as well any why here's my story.
    Code:
    Story
    Sorry for the long wait, but I had other things to do and somehow I lost the original version of this on my computer if anyone knows how it happened please tell my so i can prevent it from happening again.

Disclaimer: I do not own Code Lyoko or Bakugan, Moonscoop own's Code Lyoko and I don't know who own's Bakugan but i do know it's not my.

Note: this is during Season 4.

(Ms. Hertz's class, Beginning of class.)

"Hello class, Today we have a Required Contest Quiz." Ms. Hertz said when the students where all sitting down. "The rearward for the five that win is a mouth long field trip."

The hole class Chard at varying volumes

"QUITE DOWN!" yelled over the class.

The hole class quited down institutionally.

"Thank you." Ms. Hertz said more calmly

"Wow, I'v never seen her so mad." Odd whispered.

"Ya." Ulrich whispered back.

"Like a normal Quiz no cheating." Ms. Hertz said as she passed out the Contest Quiz.

The students started as soon as they got it and Oddly Xana hasn't attacked in a week and no one cheated one the quiz and everyone did good on it and got no less than a C.

(Mrs. Meyer's Class same time as Ms. Hertz's class)

"Hello class, Today we have a Required Contest Quiz." said when the students where all sitting down. "The rearward for the five that win is a mouth long field trip."

"Like a normal Quiz no cheating." Mrs. Meyer said as she passed out the Contest Quiz.

The students started as soon as they got it and no one cheated one the quiz and everyone did good on it and got no less than a C.

(after First class, At the Lyoko Warriors the Arches South of the Dinning Hall)

"How odd Xana hasn't attack in a week." Jeremie pointed out.

"Well at lest you have time to work on freeing William." Aelita said.

"Ya, but I wounder what he's up to." Ulrich said.

Jest then Jeremie's Laptop went "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP"

"Well, looks like we will get to find out what he's up to. Xana's Activated a Tower!" Jeremie said after looking at his laptop.

"We have to get to the factory." Ulrich said, jest then a Blok came out from behind the Dinning Hall and aim it's Lazer at Jeremie and fired but lucky for Jeremie Ulrich pushed him out of the way then three more Bloks came out from behind the Dinning Hall and all four Bloks aimed their Lazers at Yumi, Odd, Ulrich, and Jeremie but Jim Destroyed the one aiming at Jeremie and the others fired but missed then The Lyoko Warriors ran the Blok try to follow but Jim Destroyed Another one Which made the other two turn but as they did another one was destroyed then the remaining one fired at Jim but it never got to because Ulrich did a sneak Attack on the Blok But then about five Krabs, ten Kankrelats, and three Tarantulas translated Beside Ulrich and Jim and started Firing.

(With Jeremie, Aelita, Odd, and Yumi, Manhole)

"How did Xana get those Blok Here?" Jeremie asked.

"I don't know but I hope the scanners are Usable." Yumi said as she climbed down after Aelita followed by Jeremie then Odd then went to the Factory like they normally do, but when they climbed out of the latter they found four Blok Garding the entrains then the Bloks spotted them and started firing at Jeremie, Yumi, and Odd. They all where dodging the Lazers but after a minutes Four Tarantulas came up behind the Lyoko Warriors and Started to firer, at the Bloks, which confused the Lyoko Warriors and the Bloks but they tuck the opportunity to get into the Factory.

"The Activated tower is in the Dessert." Jeremie Said after sitting in the Computer Char.

"Why did those Tarantulas fire at those Bloks?" Ulrich and Aelita said almost in unison.

"I don't know." Jeremie said as he typed to see why, "WAIT! Franz Hopper has Activated a Tower, he's probably the one who had those Tarantulas fire at the Bloks."

"Daddy." Aelita Whispered so soft no one heard it.

"Ready?" Jeremie Asked

"Ready to go, Einstein." Ulrich answered

"OK. Scanner Yumi. Scanner Odd. Scanner Aelita. Transfer Yumi. Transfer Odd. Transfer Aelita. Virtualization." Jeremie said as he Visualized his friends.

Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita landed in the Dessert Sector and can see the Tower."Jeremie we can see the Tower." Odd said.

"OK. I'm Materializing the Vehicle." Jeremie tolled them.

The Vehicle Materialized and Odd hoped on the Overboard and Yumi and Aelita got on the Overwing and started for the Tower.

"Be careful Guys their are three Tarantulas, four Bloks, two Megatanks and William Garding the Tower." Jeremie said.

"OK. We can handle this." Odd tolled Jeremie.

(With Ulrich)

Ulrich jest Destroyed another Blok which makes the number of monsters Ulrich has Destroyed, 10 Blok, 4 Tarantulas, 30 Kankrelats.

"When are they going to Deactivate that Tower?" Ulrich ask him self.

(On Lyoko)

"Your turn Princess." Odd tolled Aelita who was jest saved from William by Odd.

"OK." Aelita Said as she ran for the Tower.

"Harry, Aelita! I don't Thing Ulrich can Handle Many more monsters." Jeremie tolled Aelita as she entered the Tower.

She Levitated up to the second platform and put her hand on the interface

AELITA

CODE

LYOKO

"Tower Deactivated"

"Return to the Past, Now!"

(Ms. Hertz's class again, Beginning of class.)

"Hello class, Today we have a Required Contest Quiz." Ms. Hertz said when the students where all sitting down. "The rearward for the five that win is a mouth long field trip."

Insert Credits

Please If you know what class Yumi has when The rest of the Lyoko Warriors are in Ms. Hertz's class. I thing it's Mrs. Meyer's class because I thing she teaches math and i thing Yumi has Math when the other Lyoko Warriors have Ms. Hertz's class.

Please Review appease Anonymous reviews, tell my how I'm doing if anything is wrong stuff like that but remember this is my first Fanfiction.
    Code:
    End story...chapter
    OK, Copied this Directory
    Jeremie
    Jeremie

Lyoko Points : 5073

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Name: Jeremie
    Experience:
    My Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue360/400My Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (360/400)

My Fanfiction Empty Re: My Fanfiction

Post by Jeremie Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Nice